Kerala Government Scheme 'Sruthitharangam' for children
Sruthitharangam is a Government of Kerala project to implement cochlear implantation surgery for deaf children aged 0-5 years. The project is being implemented by the Kerala Security Mission.
The objective of the scheme is to provide cochlear implants and financial assistance to children selected by local and state level technical committees for cochlear implantation.
The benefit will be given to children from poor families with an annual income of less than Rs 2 lakhs. The scheme is being implemented by the government and selected empaneled hospitals in the region.
Head of Administration,
Kerala Social Security Mission,
Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695012
Phone number - 0471 2341200
Hospitals under the scheme:-
- Government Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Kerala Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS) Hospital, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Government Medical College, Kozhikode.
- Malabar Institute of Medical Sciences (MIMS) Hospital, Kozhikode.
- Dr. Manoj ENT Super Specialty Institute & Research Center, Kozhikode.
- Na Nashad ENT Hospital & Research Center, Ernakulam.
How to apply: -
The application form should be filled in a timely manner and the required documents should be submitted directly to the Executive Director of the Kerala Social Security Mission.